Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kanye's Latest Rant: May 2013 [UNCENSORED]

Kanye West on stage at the Adult Swim Upfront Party
Photo by DIMITRIOS KAMBOURIS/WIREIMAGE FOR TURNER

Kanye West slams paparazzi in rant during NYC show: 'I ain't no motherf--king celebrity'
The rapper took the stage at the Roseland Ballroom to perform for the Adult Swim upfronts but treated his audience to a profanity laced filibuster on how he’s not a ‘celebrity.’

BY RACHEL MARESCA / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013

WARNING: All curse words below HAVE NOT been censored. 

Kanye West made it clear no one is "gon' stop" him.

The rapper took the stage Wednesday night in New York City at the Roseland Ballroom to perform for the Adult Swim upfronts and went on a bit of a tirade to the audience.

"One thing about me, I'm the worst kinda ... celebrity because all I do is make real music. All I do is sit in the studio and make real, real shit. And that's it," he said while half-singing in a video captured by Complex Magazine.

"That's motherfucking it. That's motherfucking it. So I don't want nobody trying to run up on me with no cameras, trying to sell pictures and shit to magazines, asking me no dumbass questions, throwing me off of my focus and shit," he continued.

"Harassing you all motherfucking day. I ain't no motherfucking celebrity."

Just last week, West found himself walking into a street sign due to the amount of photographers following him and pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

West is slated to perform on this week's “Saturday Night Live” finale and took a stab at the comedic live show.

He made it clear on stage that when asked by a friend if he was going to "do, like, a skit about the paparazzi and shit and, like humanize yourself?"

But Kanye's response was simple: "I ain't here to apologize to no motherfuckers, man. It ain't about me humanizing myself. At what point did I become unhuman where I had to turn myself back? Or maybe I was demonized. Or maybe I was treated inhumane and not human in that kind of situation," he told the crowd.

The ranting didn't stop there. He went on to say he was not a celebrity despite his own renown and the fact that the future mother of his first child is one the most photographed tabloid targets in the world.

"I ain't no motherfucking celebrity. I ain't running for office. I ain't kissing nobody's motherfucking babies. I drop your baby and you sue me and shit," he yelled.
"I'm trying to make some music that inspires people to be the best they can be. I don't want nobody to ask nothing else of me. Don't ask nothing else of me. Motherfucking chasing you down, 'bout to make you crash and shit, and all they want is one nigga to laugh and shit."

Kanye West on stage at the Adult Swim Upfront Party
Photo by DIMITRIOS KAMBOURIS/WIREIMAGE FOR TURNER
"Hell nah, I ain't doing no motherfucking 'SNL' skits. This my goddamn life. This ain't no motherfucking joke. That's it. Stop that shit right there."

RELATED
At Complex Magazine
CLICK the graphic to read them

No comments: