|Chris Brown's breakdown at the BET Awards|
BET AWARDS 2010-1st Hour Brief Thoughts
- Okay what the eff has Kanye got around his neck? Is that a cobra from G.I. Joe? His performance was really nothing, but the set design was nice.
- Nice intro from Queen Latifah. Glad she got back on the mic as an emcee. That's where she started.
- What the eff has Jada Pinkett Smith got on...HER HEAD.
- USHER-Nice levatating cloud set design, but voice sounded weak. Low mic? I'm sure that's what it was.His performance aiiight.
- TARAJI!!! Mike Epps is a damn fool. LOL
- Never heard the song T.I. was singing, but didn't understand a word he said. Hisflowistoofast.
- Nia Long & Larenz Tate! 'Love Jones' reunion! The BEST of the "black romance" movies.
- Love, Love, LOVE Alicia Keys. She can never do wrong. She looked so hot, even with her baby bump, so classy. No tattoos all down her back and shoulders. Perfect way to end the first hour.
BET AWARDS 2010-2nd Hour Brief Thoughts
- Queen Latifah & T.I. woulda been cute if he didn't call her CHLOE, it was CLEO. Know your history T.I.
- First performance of the 2nd hour-B.o.B, Keyshia Cole & Eminem was cool, but like everyone I was waiting for the first two to leave the stage.
- What the EFF has Monica got on? And for that matter Denice Williams? She is WAY too old for that gittyup and it looks horrible.
- Is that Puffy? Somebody went crazy with the smoke machine. Is Puffy doing the Morris Day & The Time dance? T.I.'s performance on this song was better than his own. Nikki Minaj you look crazy enough with the orange hair no need to make the crazy face.
- Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine. Your hair has less varnish but still looks a mess. A long year coming, Chris Brown finally did do the damn thing. Awww Chris is crying. Choke it up boi. You did Michael proud.
- Drake performance...whack. Jeezy where you get that white jacket homie, the estate of Michael Jackson?
- Kinda whack way to end the second hour.
BET AWARDS 2010-3rd Hour & the END Brief Thoughts
- 3rd hour starts off with EL DEBARGE! DeBarge is my favorite group from the 80s!
- El DeBarge you still the man, but why you look like you're from the cast of 'Grease'? You can't really hit the high notes most times, but I ain't mad at you.
- Even though I'm fast forwarding through the commercials Keith Sweat reality show? ok NEXT.
- Is that it for LENA HORNE? Did Alicia Keys leave? Beyonce couldn't make it? Mary J? BS!
- Tyrese did an amicable tribute to Teddy Pendergrass
- Thank goodness Queen Latifah has gotten out of the costumes and back in a gown. She looks very nice.
- Haiti/Gospel tribute was nice.
- Getting sleepy 12:15am. How long are these awards? I'm fastfowarding every chance I get.
- Don't like John Legend AT ALL, but nice speech.
- Nice song from Trey Songz and he didn't even sing about him inventing something that's been around since Adam & Eve. Nice little 'Purple Rain' interlude.
- Who's that bald chick sitting with Prince? The mother of Kanye West's girlfriend?
- El DeBarge 'Second Chance' was nice!
- ABOUT TIME we are at the PRINCE tribute. That is so cute. Prince has a picture of El DeBarge on his shirt.
- Janelle Monette? She must have known she was going to sing 'Let's Go Crazy' when she went to the beauty salon. Her performance was cute though. Espiranza Spaulding so nice! Alicia Keys singing 'Adore' can it get any better? Alicia ROCKED-THAT-SH*T...until Patti LaBelle came out. Best performances of the night HANDS DOWN!
- Queen Latifah looks so nice in the white.
- Luda 'My Chick Bad'...My performance whack, my performance no good, my performance makes you wish ya would...buy the studio version instead.
- 'All I Do is Win' was a mess. The marching band sounded good, but you couldn't hear anyone else. Busta you have a gut, don't tuck in your shirt and don't wear the Captain Crunch jacket.
A whack way to end the show and a weak show overall. Good night.
You can see more photos and video (for now) of Chris Brown right here