Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cool Black reports

Last time I spoke about my world famous...(the Internet is the "world wide web" isn't it?)



Now I will share with you some reports of said "Rant". The below report is for...


Traffic report for Friday, September 12, 2008.

-- Site Summary ---

Visits

Total ....................... 26,379

Average per Day .................. 4

Average Visit Length .......... 0:42

This Week ....................... 26

Page Views

Total ....................... 27,589

Average per Day .................. 5

Average per Visit .............. 1.4

This Week ....................... 37



This last report is for the archive page for all of my "Rants". The Rants that are still on the site that is. I wrote them for three years so it was kind of impossible (at the time) to keep them all on there. I think I still have most of them on floppy disks (remember them?) and when the right publisher comes along and wants to publish them I might just dig them up. (LOL) Until then here's the latest report...

Traffic report for Thursday, September 11, 2008.

-- Site Summary ---

Visits


Total ....................... 32,642

Average per Day .................. 8

Average Visit Length .......... 0:47

This Week ....................... 58

Page Views
Total ....................... 34,952
Average per Day ................. 10
Average per Visit .............. 1.2
This Week ....................... 72

Since I know you are dying to see what all the fuss about you can click any of the graphics above to check out that page the report refers to. WARNING if you are NOT a fan of General Hospital you probably won't get a lot (pretty much any) of the references I make in the column. But if you are just nosey check it out. LOL



No comments: