Monday, February 16, 2009

Chris Brown drama 2009

Chris Brown 'Saddened,' Denies Facebook Slamming
The R&B singer is seeking counseling
Zap2It.com

Chris Brown issued the following statement Sunday (Feb. 15):

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong.

"While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."

Brown, 19, and his girlfriend Rihanna, 20, pulled out of their Grammy appearances on Feb. 8. He was arrested for allegedly attacking Rihanna and may face charges.

Following the controversy, a person with access to the Christopher Maurice Brown Facebook page changed the relationship status to "single" and then posted, "You'll begin to see her true colors. Believe it!"

Readers defend Chris Brown in the Rihanna incident
Los Angeles Times, CA - Feb 13, 2009

More info about initial arrest at MTV News
February 10, 2009
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1604672/20090210/rihanna.jhtml


No comments: