Monday, September 14, 2009

Kayne Apologizes, VMA video clips & More Related




Kanye West didn’t even wait until the next morning to apologize for his bizarre behavior during Taylor Swift’s Best Female Video win at last night’s MTV Video Music Awards. And judging by the photos below, it seems Kanye had a bit of liquid encouragement prior to his controversial crash.


West’s apology post read as follows in full: “I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!”

Cool Black's Mad Commentary: Kanye should be censored by congress.


NEW
Kanye apologizes on the Jay Leno Show the day after the VMAs (9-14-09)




There was some music last night as well. Below is the Michael Jackson open, the Taylor Swift performance about 5 minutes after the Kanye bumrush, the Jay-Z finale and the trailer for the Michael Jackson film.


Not really a fan of Taylor Swift, but I REALLY enjoyed her performance.








You can watch more videos of the VMAs at http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2009/
And also-
Kanye West's Televised Meltdowns: A Video Compilation


No comments: