Saturday, September 10, 2011

My OTHER Reviews

Blog Post #5
I usually post movie (and other media) reviews here at Cool Black Media. Sometimes when I think that an independent film worthy of singular distinction I usually post it at the blog for my company ‘Nother Brother Entertainment Blog. As you should know this blog Cool Black Media is devoted to African Americans in the media and other media musings I might have like this blog post the “Mad Meditation”. Below you can check out links to my other reviews by CLICKING the graphic for that media.


FILM






I reviewed Freedom Riders earlier together with another good film Night Catches Us at graphic below


There are also other reviews EXCLUSIVELY at the Facebook page for my company
'Nother Brother Entertainment

BOOKS
Yeah they’re about film too.




Of course you can always check out all of the Reviews here at Cool Black Media by clicking the graphic below












No comments: